Saturday, October 8, 2011
Latest news
I forgot to update what happened on Tuesday. Our original specialist came back from his conference and felt we could push for one more week. We were apprehensive but the doctors were all discussing my case together and he was extremely thorough on the scan checking everything several times to confirm it's the right decision. So we had another scan on Thursday, ctg monitoring today, and Monday we will have ctg monitoring again, doppler scans, meet with a neonatologist to discuss care for our baby, and they will hopefully decide which day to deliver him. If it's later in the week they may consider giving me another steroid shot first. It was difficult at first as we had ourselves psyched up for everything and were worried about something happening to our baby while we waited for them to deliver him but I planned some small things for the boys and I to give myself something else to focus on and have enjoyed the extra family time. I'll update again on Monday. I'll be 33 weeks along tomorrow, which is much further than we expected so definitely a day to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment