Friday, November 11, 2011
Just a quick one...
A very quick update - we saw the doctor this morning and got a clean bill of health for the boys and I so I'm heading up to the hospital now to spend the day with Ash. Also with his weigh in last night he gained 58grams, so he's now 1962grams - so close! We're hoping to get them to weigh him again Saturday night (instead of waiting till Sunday) so that we can bring him home on Sunday. Home stretch!! Then the real fun begins of having a tiny baby at home feeding round the clock - I didn't set my alarm to wake up and express last night as my supply is still a good 200mls ahead of what he takes so I thought I would enjoy one last chance at a full nights sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment